Your journey into business ownership brings many opportunities it also brings many responsibilities to your clients, staff, colleagues and yourself. Some of these responsibilities include accurate accounting of your monthly and annual business transactions. Proper accounting improves the accuracy of your records thereby increasing productivity and efficiency.
- Audits, Reviews or Compilations of financial statements.
- Audits for HUD financial statements and DOL limited-scope Audits for Employee Benefit Plans
- Preparation of Federal and State Income Tax returns for all types of business.
- Preparation of Federal and State Income Tax returns for individuals.
- Representing clients during revenue agents’ examinations and through administrative appeals.
- Consulting on tax feasibility of real estate and other business investments.
- Preparation of County Personal Property Tax Forms and City License Fees.
We can assist in the review and evaluation of accounting controls and financial operating policies and procedures. We have provided clients with assistance in establishment of operating budgets as well as monitoring the budget and operating goals. Our services can include the evaluation and monitoring of facility staffing utilization.
We have assisted in the development and presentation of training sessions conducted on behalf of clients and other interested parties. Topics covered included taxes, employee benefits and data processing. Presentations may be directed to client personnel, board members or others.